The Cranberry Creek Concept Plan
The Cranberry Creek Gateway Park project area consists of 366 acres in a prime location – at the intersection of Interstate 81 and State Route 924 in Hazle Township, at the entrance to the City of Hazleton and Borough of West Hazleton.
Some of the projects that were visualized as part of the overall character for the Cranberry Creek Gateway Site include:
- Retail & Commercial Space
- Town Center
- Professional Offices
- Baseball Stadium
- Softball & Baseball Fields
- Botanical Gardens
- Indoor Ice Rink/Sports Dome
- Hiking & Biking Trails
- Multi-Purpose Athletic Fields
Tens of thousands of people live in Greater Hazleton, and hundreds of thousands more pass the Cranberry Creek Gateway Site on Interstate 81. The proximity to both the local resident base and the passing traffic make the site ideal for development.
* Note that all information provided is conceptual, with plans subject to change or removal.